Why hello there champ,
In this article, we will show you, step-by-step how to set up outage notices for your address/service specifically.
Please navigate to the Network Status Page and you will be presented with a screen as per below:
1. Please click on the Settings icon in the top left corner of the Outage Map:
You will be presented with the following pop-up:
2. Go to the Location Information box >> Select your area and 'Add Location'
- The address will be recorded as indicated by the green tick
- If incorrect, please select the red X and begin again
- If there is more than one property (residential/business), they can be added here too
3. Enable Email and SMS Notifications:
- Select to toggle on/off for both settings alike
- Enter your email/mobile number
- Select Add Email/Number
4. Select your Connection Type:
- You can now select the type of service and providers specifically
- Simply toggle the desired Type >> Providers
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.