Before Webafrica can process ANY LTE order, you must RICA.
This is because FIXED LTE is a mobile internet connection and SA legislation dictates that all mobile connectivity accounts must be RICA certified for the applicant (that's you!).
As soon as you order your Fixed LTE, you must upload your RICA documents.
If you don't successfully RICA within 7 days your LTE order will be cancelled.
You can do this in your customer zone. The details for your customer zone will be emailed to you as soon as you sign up successfully.
HOW TO RICA:
- You can take a photo of your documents with your phone and upload the photo in your customer zone.
- The proof of address has to reflect the exact address you have put down as your home address - please make sure these match or your RICA application will be rejected (as per SA legislation).
- You can select a different delivery address for your order if you need to.
- You must have a paper copy of your proof of address and your ID to give to the courier when your LTE is delivered (before it can be released to you).
- This can be a clear photocopy.
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.