If you are experiencing “ghost calls” on your VoIP service they can easily be disabled by following these steps:
- Open your browser and enter the following URL: http://10.4.26.126/servlet?p=features-general&q=load
- Use the following Login details:
- User name: admin
- Password: admin
- The Yealink control panel should now be open.
- At the top of the Yealink control panel click on the tab labelled “Features”
- On the Left side menu of the features tab click the tab called “General Information”
- At the bottom of the page you will see the following options:
- Accept SIP Trust Server Only – this should be enabled
- Allow IP Call – this should be disabled
Save your changes and exit the page.
You should no longer receive ghost calls.