IMPORTANT: In order to track your Telkom usage, you have to be connected to your LTE service to view the respective data usage.
With Webafrica’s Internet Usage Tracker, you can keep track of your monthly data usage for your Fibre, LTE or ADSL account. However, at this stage, the data we receive from Telkom isn't real-time data and often has a lag of up to 48 hours.
The good news: You can track accurate, up-to-the-minute Telkom LTE data usage via instant notifications sent to your router control panel. For more info on how to set this up, see here.
Still want to check your Fibre, LTE or ADSL using the Internet Usage Tracker?
• Log into your Internet Usage Tracker
• You'll see a list of all your internet access services
• Find the package you would like to view the usage for and click on the "My Usage" button
• You will now be re-directed and logged into your Internet Usage Tracker
Please note: Your Internet Usage Tracker login details are not the same as your Customer Zone login details.
Not sure where to find your Internet Usage Tracker login details? No problem, we'll show you how:
• Log in to your Customer Zone
• Click on the “My Services” tab on the left and select “Internet Access”
• You’ll see a list of all your internet access services
• Find the package you'd like to view your login details for and click on the "Account Details" button
• You can find your Username and Password under the "Change Password" tab on this page.
Data allocation on Telkom Fixed LTE Packages
Our Telkom LTE data packages come with Anytime Data and a free Night Surfer Data allocation. This means that if you sign up for a 20GB data package, you will receive an additional 10GB Night Surfer Data every month to use between midnight and 7 a.m. Please note that if you deplete your Night Surfer Data your Anytime Data will be used in its place.
Unused Anytime Data will roll over for one (1) calendar month, but your free Night Surfer Data will not rollover.
How Telkom LTE data packages work
On our new updated Telkom LTE packages, you are buying a bundled data package which consists of a doubled-up monthly Anytime Data allocation and a doubled-up Night Surfer Data allocation.
Please see our legacy packages below(no longer sold):
The “burn-down” or data usage on these packages work as follows:
1: Bonus Data
2: Inclusive Anytime Bundle (rollover data first, then newly allocated data)
3: Inclusive Night Surfer Bundle (valid from 12 a.m to 7 a.m)
4: Top-Up Data (if applicable)
Can I top up?
Yes, you can top up by visiting your Customer Zone.
Can I upgrade or downgrade?
Upgrades are free and are scheduled for the end of the month. You can top-up at any time while you wait for your upgrade. Note: Our Telkom LTE service does not support downgrades.
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.