You can install a PPPoE client just like you install any other dial-up networking connection.
To create a PPPoE client connection, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Network and Internet Connections.
2. Click Network Connections, and then click Create a new connection in the Network Tasks pane.
3. After the Network Connection Wizard starts, click Next.
4. Click Connect to the Internet, and then click Next.
5. Click Set up my connection manually, and then click Next.
6. Click either Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password or Connect using a broadband connection that is always on.
7. Type Web Africa, and then click Next.
8. Type your username.
9. Type your password.
10. Type the password one more time to confirm it, and then click Next.
11. Click Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop.
12. Click Finish to complete the Wizard.