Please note that although additional handsets do not come with a Base Station, it does include a phone, handset charging cradle, batteries and a power cord. Your additional handset will connect with your Base Station.
To register additional handsets follow the simple steps below:
- Plug your new handset into a power source.
- Press and hold the button (there is only one) on your existing Base Station.
- Press OK on your new handset.
- Select Settings > Registration > Register Handset.
- Choose Base 1 and press OK. Your handset will then start searching for the base.
- Press the OK soft key when the screen displays a code.
- Enter the system PIN (default: 0000).
- Press the Done soft key. The handset plays a warning tone and prompts “Handset Subscribed”.
If you encounter any problems please contact our support team at email@example.com or call 086 000 9555.