What is DSL Secure?
- DSL Secure is a free security feature that we offer to our customers
- It allows you to lock and restrict your ADSL username to your line port (telephone number) on your Exchange
- If this changes during upgrade periods to the Exchange it will result in loss of access until DSL Secure is disabled
- It can be enabled for multiple lines on the same account (subject to your ADSL package concurrency rules)
How do I enable DSL Secure?
To enable DSL Secure you’ll need to activate it in your Customer Zone
- Click on "View Details" for your ADSL product
- Under Management Actions, select Internet Usage Tracker
- In the Internet Usage Tracker, select "Settings"
- Toggle the DSL secure checkbox to enable
- Select "Update"