1. Can I get VDSL?
VDSL is only available in a few areas at the moment, check our website to see the VDSL available areas .
If you can’t get VDSL, we’ll let you know when it is available. Just leave your details with us once you have completed the line check.
2. What do I need for VDSL?
- a VDSL line
- data (Capped or Uncapped)
- a VDSL router
All of which can be purchased on our VDSL page.
3. What do I get with my VDSL package?
VDSL comes complete with:
- Your chosen line speed (either up to 20Mbps or up to 40Mbps)
- Your data (either Capped or Uncapped)
- 5 free email accounts – including free spam and virus filtering
- DSL Secure – to protect your VDSL account
- Customer Zone – for managing your VDSL account easily
- Up to 4 concurrent connections (on capped packages only)
- Easy Top-Ups for capped packages