When you troubleshoot connectivity issues, the first thing to do is try resetting your Port. Often this is all that’s needed to resolve your internet connection issues.
Refresh your DSL line and in turn your internet connection:
- Log in to your Customer Zone,
- Select the My Services tab, then select ‘Internet Access’
- Find your Line Service (it will display your telephone number)
- Choose the ‘Manage my line’ option
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Reset Port’ button
- This might take up to 3 minutes to finish
Remember to restart your devices, wait for all lights on your router to stabilize and test your refreshed internet connection.