Do you have questions about your home ADSL product? No Problem!
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions and answers about Home ADSL.
What do I get with my Home ADSL account?
- Depending on the package you choose, you’ll receive a number of Gigs every month.
- Unused Gigs will expire at the end of the month.
- If you chose to add an ADSL line to your purchase, you’ll also receive your ADSL line rental service from Webafrica.
- We offer a range of both capped and uncapped packages, at different line speeds. Visit our website to view all available Home ADSL packages and pricing.
What additional features do I get with my Home ADSL account?
- 5 Free email accounts. Learn how to add your email addresses via your Internet Usage Tracker.
- Up to 4 concurrent connections.
- Easy account management with your very own Customer Zone.
- Extra security with DSL Secure.
What add-ons are available on my Home ADSL account?
- Download Plus, giving you extra Gigs to use between 12am and 6am.
- Pro improving your latency – ideal for gamers.
What do I need for my Home ADSL account to work?
- An ADSL line, monthly billed (not prepaid). You can choose to switch your ADSL line rental to Webafrica at any stage.
- A router. Visit our website to select a router.
- A micro filter for your ADSL line.
- Your chosen Home ADSL package. Visit our website to view all packages and pricing.
Can I top-up if I run out of Gigs before the end of the month?
Yes, you can visit your Customer Zone to top-up easily.
Top-up Gigs will never expire, they roll over every month until you’ve finished them.
How do I upgrade or downgrade my account?
Upgrades and downgrades are simple thanks to your Internet Usage Tracker.
Simply login and upgrade or downgrade at any time.
Is my bandwidth divided into Peak and Off-Peak usage?
No, your Gigs are Anytime Gigs! You have the freedom to use your Gigs at whatever time suits you.
Am I tied into a contract?
No, we don’t believe in contracts.
You are free to cancel your account at any stage by giving us one calendar months’ notice.
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.