SETUP YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT IN OUTLOOK 2013 / 2016
- Open Outlook. If you see a welcome screen, select 'Next > Yes'.
- Select 'File > Add Account'.
- Select 'Manual setup or additional server types'.
- In the Server Information section, select IMAP for Account Type.
- In the Your Name box, enter your name exactly as you want it to appear to recipients.
- In the E-mail Address box, type your e-mail address.
- In the User Name box, type your account name.
- In the Password box, type your password.
- In the Incoming mail server box, type in your mail server address (For example mail.webafrica.org.za if you're using a free Webafrica email address)
- If you are not sure of your incoming mail server for a different provider, please contact your email provider.
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type in your mail server address (for example mail.webafrica.org.za if you're using a free Webafrica email address) and enable authentication in the next step
- If you're using a Webafrica internet connection, you can use smtp.wa.co.za without any authentication, skipping the next step
- To enable outgoing authentication (if you're not using smtp.wa.co.za), select the “More Settings” button.
- Select 'Outgoing Server'.
- Tick the first box 'My outgoing server requires authentication'.
- Click the 'Advanced' tab and set the Outgoing port to 587.
- Click 'OK'.
- Click 'Next' and 'Finish'.
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.