Switching from your Cell C LTE to a Telkom uncapped fixed LTE service is easy - but you do need to hurry because this limited edition service will only be available to order until 10 October 2019.
Here is what you need to do:
Make use of the No Fuss Switch-A-Roos changing tech process in our customer zone.
The advantages of using our “SWITCH-A-ROO” changing tech process:
- You don’t have to give us the usual one month’s notice, because we can see that you are not leaving us (except on LTE – because LTE regulations state that all customers must give a full month’s notice).
- You won’t be billed any clawback fees for your existing installation / router because we know that you are just moving to an even better Webafrica service. Simply send your existing router back to us and we will replace it with the right one for your new connection.
- You don’t have to worry about going without internet because we will make sure your current service stays active until your new service is up and running.
- Return address for Cell C LTE routers:
Webafrica, block E, Boulevard Office Park, Zonnenbloem, 7920 OR Webafrica, 70 Grayston Drive, Sandton, 2031PLEASE NOTE: As soon as your new Telkom LTE SIM card is activated (usually between 24-48 hours from delivery) you will be billed pro-rata for the new package. Your old service (Cell C LTE) will, however, still be active until 31 October 2019.
How to switch:
1. Log into your customer zone.
2. Scroll down the page until you see ''NO FUSS SWITCH-A-ROOS''.
If you do not see your address with your internet options below it that means that we don’t have a valid address on record for you. You should click the button that says “Update it here” to update your address, so that we can keep you up to date with your options.
3. Now simply click on the technology to which you would like to migrate (in this instance - it will be Telkom Fixed LTE).
4. In the page that opens, please choose ''I want to replace my existing service with even better internet access.''
5. You will then be asked to confirm the service you would like to replace (the service you would like to cancel once your new service goes active).
6. You will then be shown your internet options for the address you have on your account (step 2). You are able to change this address in the spot provided, just above the map, if you need to.
7. Complete the questions on the next page and click submit.
And that's that. We will send you an email with everything you need to know regarding your new service. Enjoy!