To connect to your WiFi you'll need to have the following ready:
- Make sure that your modem is on and the WiFi light is showing (if the WiFi light is off, you'll need to connect to the router using an Ethernet cable and login into the router to enable your WiFi).
- Your WiFi network name (SSID) and WiFi password (WPA).
- If you need to set up, check or change the WiFi network name or password, please check your modem's setup guide or user manual for instructions on how to do this. Most new modems will already have a default SSID and WPA supplied, you can generally find these either on a sticker placed on the modem itself or in the user manual.
- A computer, laptop or another device with a built-in WiFi adapter or a plugin USB WiFi adapter (available from all good computer stores).
Connect to WiFi with Windows 10
1. On your desktop, click the Network icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, this will bring up a list of available connections.
2. Find the name WiFi network name (SSID) of your WiFi network and click on it.
3. Ensure Connect Automatically is ticked and then click Connect.
4. Enter your WiFi password.
5. Click Connect to finish. Your computer should remember your password for you from now on.
You're now connected to your router's WiFi!
Please note: All Webafrica deals and packages are subject to change without notification. These include our terms and conditions as it relates to costs and deal/package structures for all of our service providers.