Webafrica Affiliate Program
What Is Affiliate Commission?
You’ll earn 5% of the value of your referred services back in commission every month. You can then use your commission to save on your Webafrica account, or cash out once your account is settled.
Do I Have To Be A Webafrica Customer To Become An Affiliate?
Yes, affiliate commission (or commissions earned through referrals) is exclusively available to our customers.
How Do I Refer?
It’s so simple. Log into your Customer Zone.
Go to Earn Cash at the bottom of the menu on the right-hand of the screen:
You will then land on the following page:
At the bottom you will find your very own custom link:
(Please note the image above is just an example and you need to visit your own customer zone to find your unique link.)
Once you have your link, you can:
- Post it on your Facebook page
- Promote it on your Twitter account
- Email it to your friends or family
- Post it on your website/blog
Or give it out in any other way you like!
How Much Commission Do I Earn?
You’ll earn 5% of the value of your referred services every month.
Here’s an example:
|Referred Service||Price||Commission (5%)|
|Home Uncapped 2 Mbps||R79 pm||R3.95 pm|
You will start earning commission after the person you referred has been with Webafrica for 3 months and you can only collect commission on services that have been paid for!
What Happens If One Of My Referrals Cancels Their Services With Webafrica?
You’ll no longer earn commission on cancelled services.
What Can I Do With My Commission?
If you have an available commission balance of at least R150, you can request a withdrawal which will be credited to your Webafrica account.
You can find the withdrawal button at the bottom of your affiliates pages in your Customer Zone:
How Do I Monitor My Referrals And Withdraw My Commission?
Log into your Customer Zone and click on Earn Cash on the menu on the left. Here you’ll be able to keep track of your referrals and their related commission, as well as request withdrawal of commission.
Affiliate Commission: Terms and Conditions
- “Affiliate” or “referrer” is a person who refers another.
- “Referral” is a person who has been referred by an affiliate.
- “Referred service” denotes a service that has been referred by an affiliate to a referral.
- Payment must first be made by the referral, before the affiliate can receive their commission.
- Successfully referred services will be allocated to your account within 24 hours of the referral settling the invoice for the referred service.
- Eligible services will produce commission equal to 5% of the ex VAT amount. Commission will be awarded at the same interval as the service billing cycle (e.g. monthly, quarterly and yearly.)
- Affiliate commission will only be earned on the following products: Home Uncapped, Home Capped ADSL, Business Uncapped, Business Uncapped Pro, Business Capped ADSL, Business Capped Pro, Shared Web Hosting, Dedicated Servers, VPS, and Email Hosting. Any other products referred will not result in commission earned.
- Reseller customers are eligible to earn affiliate commission; however, as per #4 above, referred reseller services do not result in commission.
- If a referral cancels their service, the affiliate will receive no further commission for that referred service.
- Specials and discounts applied to services will proportionally reduce the amount of commission allocated to the affiliate.
- Affiliates will not earn commission by referring services to themselves.
- No interest is earned on commission.
- The withdrawal minimum is R150 which will be used as a credit on your account or the excess cashed out.
- Web Africa reserves the right to apply a 2% transaction fee to all cash outs.
- Web Africa reserves the right to terminate, discontinue or amend the Affiliate commission terms and conditions at any stage.