Your internet browser’s cache temporarily stores parts of websites (scripts, images etc.) while you are browsing, so that the information will load more quickly the next time you visit.
Occasionally your cache can prevent you from seeing updated information or cause errors (for example logging in to your Customer Zone), when stored content conflicts with live content.
Most of the time this is resolved by simply clearing your cache.
To clear your cache from the Customer Zone login error page, simply click on Clear Domain Cookies
You should now be able to login to your Customer Zone.
If the problem persists please contact our Support Team.
Clearing your cache from your browser
A few easy steps on how to clear your cache and cookies from your browser window:
- In the tools menu click on Delete Browsing History
- In the pop up check Temporary Internet Files and Website Files, cookies and website data
- Check or uncheck any additional aspects of your browsing history (you can choose to keep your password / form data)
- Click Delete
- Close all browser windows and restart Internet Explorer
For more information see Manage and delete your browsing history
- Click Tools from the main menu at the top of the Firefox window
- Select Options
- Select the Advanced tab on the top right of the pop up
- Click the Network tab
- Under Offline Web Content and User Data section, click Clear Now
- Once the clearing is complete click OK at the bottom of the Options window
- Close all Firefox windows and restart
For more information see How to clear the Firefox cache
- Click the menu icon in the upper right corner of the browser
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down and click on Show Advanced Settings
- Click on Clear Browsing Data
- Uncheck all other options to avoid deleting browser history, cookies and other things you may wish to retain. Change "Obliterate the following items from" to “the beginning of time”
- Click on Clear Browsing data
For more information see Delete your cache and other browser data
- Launch Safari
- Click the Safari menu and select Empty Cache
- Click the Empty button in the dialog box to confirm the deletion of your cache
- Close all Safari windows and restart
For more information see Empty the cache